All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
[1.1.2] - 2018-12-28¶
- Getting Started page on the documentation to make easier for newcomers
- Versioning on docs page which had not been properly updated
- Some documentation errors
requestsversion used in
requirements.txtwas insecure and updated to newer version
[1.1.0] - 2018-11-11¶
pylintto build process
Conllableabstract base class to mark CoNLL serializable components
- Tree data type construction of a sentence
- Linting patches suggested by
Sentenceconstructor. This is an internal patch, as this parameter was not meant to be used by callers.
- New, improved, and clearer documentation
- Update of
requestsdependency due to security flaw
[1.0] - 2018-09-13¶
- There is now a FormatError to help make debugging easier if the
internal data of a Token is put into an invalid state. This error
will be seen on running
- Certain token fields with empty values, were not output when calling
Token#conlland were instead ignored. This situation now causes a FormatError.
- Stricter parsing and validation of general CoNLL guidelines.
DEPSparsing was broken before and assumed that there was less information than is actually possible in the UD format. This means that now
depsis a tuple with cardinality 4.
[0.3] - 2018-07-28¶
- Ability to easily load CoNLL files from a network path (url)
- Some parsing validation. Before the error was not caught up front so the error could unexpectedly later show up.
- Sentence slicing had an issue before if either the start or end was omittted.
- More documentation and examples.
- Conll is now a
MutableSequence, so it handles methods beyond its implementation as well as defined by python.
- Some small bug fixes with parsing the token dicts.
[0.2.3] - 2018-07-23¶
- Issues with documentation since docstrings were not in RST. Fixed by using napoleon sphinx extension
- A little more docs
- More README info
- Better examples